Contractors, engineers, architects, and even homeowners use our Design Services to show how a construction project will look like when the project is completed. This part of construction should take place before you start demoing as part of the planning and design stage.
Without a proper digital design, homeowners and contractors are challenged to visualize the final design. This critical part will help ensure a better end result for the homeowner and the construction fullfilllment crew as they will have a visual aid as well.
Written by Meg
July 20, 2020
90% of Construction proposals given to homeowners that include digital Construction Designs make the homeowner feel comfortable to move forward into the Construction phase.
Materials Checklist for a 3D Design Project:
- Current images of the space or area being remodeled or redesigned
- A rough sketch of the design plan is helpful – often this is done by a contractor but homeowners send these in all the time as well.
- Details in the rough sketch should include space and item measurements, material preferences, layout of area, and any other details to include in the new designs.
- A sample of a rough sketch is here:
- Send pictures of materials or products you wish to be included in the design.
Here’s a sample of a before and after of a bathroom remodel design:
Need a 3D Design for an upcoming Construction Project?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.